Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist to achieve sales and profit target from assigned accounts per overall corporate direction / objectives.
- Visit key accounts at defined routes and intervals to maintain Skyhub goodwill and to capture dynamic market intelligence for optimizing both customer satisfaction and data utilization.
- Through scheduled sales calls while keeping current clients, generate new clients and ensure long term cooperation.
- Monitor and control all clients in relation to sales promotion and product creation in retail travel market to ensure smoothness of operation.
- Assist to prepare sales proposals, presentation materials to support sales calls.
- Responsible for handling sales force and operation team training and coaching activities towards company objectives and achievement of the sales budget assigned.
- Identify client needs and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback.
- Ensure excellent customer service by providing information, resolving problems, and answering questions for employees and customers.
- Through working closely with all other departments to support all pre and post sales activities, ensuring excellent customer services
- Male / Female Thai Nationality age not 35 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in the hospitality, tourism industry or any field.
- Previous sales experience is essential.
- Good command in English communications both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Have a multitasks skills.
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications (Excel , Word) and good computer skills.