Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieving growth and sales targets by effectively managing the sales team.
- Designing and implementing strategic sales plans that expands the company's customer base, maximizes financial goals.
- Setting objectives, coaching and monitoring sales representatives.
- Building strong, long lasting customer relationships.
- Leading, motivating the sales team to achieve overall corporate sales objectives.
- Implementing sales strategies, creating sales opportunities, identifying business targets.
- Be cost-sensitive, manage quotations and summary approval.
- Prepare reports.
- Take responsibility for internal processes, CRM, HIS GO, make contacts, issue quotations, invoices, guide meetings and input data.
- Support and evaluate staff, solve problems and report to the manager.
- Assist the sales manager
- Japanese nationality, male or female, age 30-35 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
- At least 5-8 years experience in corporate sales.
- Strong English language skills; written and verbal.